Thursday 18 March 2004

The Borg Blog has had its wish of becoming a real boy granted! Mokalus of Blog is now online at its new Blogger.com home, and I plan to stay here for just a little while.

Before anyone notices and gets upset, there is another Mokalus in this world. I was surprised to discover this one day when I went ego-surfing at Google. I thought, way back in 1997 or so, that I had created a unique name that would be unlikely to crop up again. Apparently I was wrong. My doppelganger (sp?) is also a blogger, and he lives at http://mokalus.blogspot.com/. I've only given it a cursory glance, really, but he seems to love Jesus, so I've got no gripes.

I will probably post here only a few times a week, because I know how busy you all are. ;)

Peace, out.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I have yet to decide if I should stick with my "PS/PPS" post style in the blog.
PPS - I'll give it a try for a while, at least.

No comments: