Wednesday 14 April 2004

Standing on Shifting Sands

Do you ever have that experience when you think you've got it all sorted out and are about to make your move, then the whole game changes? Human relationships can do this. The way forward is never clear. I don't want to mention names or specific details, which makes this a little harder to express, but I'll give it a go.

There are three hearts involved, and one of them is mine. There is the same very good reason that I must reject both, and one has already rejected that reason, forcing me to come up with something else by Sunday. I will have to deal with both on Sunday, which is just the final little twist.

Did I blink? Has it always been this complicated? It would be good to have some advice on the issue.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My argument on Sunday will have three solid points designed to make her abandon the whole idea.
PPS - It will fail, because she is blinded.

No comments: