Friday 21 May 2004

Super-fun Happy Bowl!

Last night I went out to dinner with some friends to a Chinese restaurant in Fortitude Valley called "Superbowl". I'd never been before, and Our Fearless Leader for the night had assured me the portions were quite large. We still needed 10 mains and 3 barrels of rice to fill 12 people, though. I'd definitely go again.

Also, yesterday, one of my workmates held one of my paper cranes for ransom. I didn't realise it would upset me until it happened. It only mattered because it was the green one - all the rest are white.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I wanted to cover his desk in cranes in response.
PPS - But I only had time to fold four. I lead a busy life.

1 comment:

John said...

Alas, no pneumatically-breasted Amazons inhabit this Superbowl. It didn't seem like they'd need it, either - plenty of business, at least while we were there.

I'm only aware of one Hooters in my hometown, though I haven't exactly been looking for them. Maybe Australian men are too shy to go drink beer and look at breasts. Somehow, I doubt that's it.

Mokalus of Borg