Tuesday 27 July 2004

I Dream of Zombie

It's not the best feeling to be outclassed by random street thugs in City of Heroes. Especially when they only attack you in passing. Just running through the city region of King's Row last night, I was beaten two or three times by some kind of zombie surgeons. Don't know their story yet, but when one is dealing with zombies, they rarely have complicated motives.

If I had any delusions of grandeur, I was certainly put in my place then. I think my character Dire Sun is getting moderately respectable, but I know there's plenty of room to improve yet.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I wonder how many characters players usually end up with?
PPS - I have plans for at least three.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really only play with two: a level 27 blaster and a level 8 scrapper. What server are you on, Mok?

Jess

John said...

I currently have two serious characters ("Dire Sun" and "The Bane Mage") and one joke ("TwitchMan") on the Champion server.

Mokalus of Borg