Sunday 29 August 2004

The Sunday Mok - Overrun by Heroes

Our delivered newspaper was stolen on Sunday morning, because it had a SIM card worth $50 in phone calls inside as a promotion. Understandably, hundreds of others were stolen that day, too. Played City of Heroes.
Monday at work I kept upgrading my program. Hopefully all (or most) of the changes can happen behind the scenes so that it just seems to get magically better as time goes on. Watched Australian Idol. Played City of Heroes.
On Tuesday nothing out of the ordinary happened. I went to work, I went to karate, I probably played City of Heroes at night.
On Wednesday I realised that I haven't played Knights of the Old Republic in a while, and I haven't finished it either. I stopped playing shortly after I got City of Heroes, which is clearly a large part of the reason, but also because I ran into an unavoidable battle that I can't seem to win. I've tried ten times or so without success, which disheartened my efforts slightly. Played City of Heroes.
On Thursday I located a bug in my program that's been bothering me for some time. I had yet to figure out a good way to work around it at that stage. Dinner that night was a barbeque on top of the Kangaroo Cliffs that overlook the Brisbane skyline - a beautiful place, to say the least. I saw Glenys (who's been in England) for the first time in two years. I'm pretty sure I played Heroes for a while.
Friday we had only one kid show up for youth group, so we just joined the older group for their trivia night. Then I stayed up late playing Heroes.
On Saturday I woke up thinking for a moment that I had to go to work, then remembered that it was Saturday. That was cool. I bought a suit for the upcoming wedding, played Heroes, saw Sons of Korah play at the Princess Theatre and met up with friends for more celebration of the return of Glenys. Huge day.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Apparently my life consists primarily of City of Heroes.
PPS - I'll only get worried if I start to dream about it too.

No comments: