Sunday 12 September 2004

The Sunday Mok - Non-Stop Action! Action! Action!

It's been a busy week, though possibly not that much has actually happened. It's just that I have a small-ish short-term memory, so once it starts to overflow I get overwhelmed and have to make a list. In that vein, then, here is my week, in point form.
  • (Sunday)
  • Brother's birthday and Father's Day.
  • Church
  • Heroes
  • Sleep
  • Church
  • Australian Idol
  • (Monday)
  • Work
  • Shopping for a belated Father's Day gift + shoes + CDs
  • Birthday/Father's Day dinner
  • Heroes
  • Australian Idol
  • (Tuesday)
  • Back pain
  • Work
  • Karate
  • (Wednesday)
  • Work
  • Stress from unknown source
  • Heroes
  • (Thursday)
  • Work (deployment issues in Sydney)
  • Heroes
  • Bible study
  • Australian Idol
  • (Friday)
  • Work
  • Rushed dinner
  • Ice skating
  • Ordered new, quieter fans for my PC
  • (Saturday)
  • Shopping
  • Movie (The Terminal)
  • Reading
  • Clubbing (ended up being just me, Glenys and Kym)
  • Late night
So, yah, full week.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Then there was an early start today.
PPS - Plus a two-hour rehearsal I'd forgotten.

No comments: