Wednesday 13 October 2004

Why would you do that?

I have a few reasons for keeping this blog, and I thought it would be good (for me, at least) to enumerate them here.
  1. I don't talk very much, and have a need to express myself in some way.
  2. Related to the lack of speech, I find it very difficult to keep in touch with my friends. This blog makes it their fault if they don't know what's going on in my life. :P
  3. I have a deeply ingrained fear of being open and honest about how I feel, because I'm a male. The blog can confront this fear head-on.
So that's it. Consider it a charter of sorts, and base your expectations on it. Meditate on it. Become one with the blog. You will be assimilated.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - That's about the second time ever that I've actually played on the Borg name.
PPS - Makes me feel a little dirty, really.

No comments: