Monday 1 November 2004

Anchorman

I've found Will Ferrell's comedy to be a bit hit-and-miss, frankly, with moments of near-brilliance among some pieces of amusing idiocy. I liked Anchorman quite a lot. Much of the time it was that kind of movie where you're just embarrassed for a character (Ron Burgandy). The abstract aspect provided by "Brick Tamland" (played by Steve Carell) was also great:
"Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?"
"I don't know."

...Well, it makes more sense in context. Anyway, I do recommend it if you're a fan of Ferrell, SNL, or other similar humour. Of course, if you're a Saturday Night Live fan, it's probably already on your list or in the past.

5/5 - I laughed.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The news team gang fight was quite cool too.
PPS - "I love desk. I love lamp."

No comments: