Friday 14 January 2005

Guess the Character!

I've had a bit of a play with this: Guess the Character! - See if the computer can guess which film/TV character you are! It's interesting, but it sometimes takes ages to get to the point. The first couple of times I tried it, I thought it was gradually honing in on the character, seeming to ask more specific questions. A few more tries later and it seemed to be floundering. The following characters were not listed when I tried them (and I didn't add them):

Lambert, the sheepish lion (from an old Disney short)
The nameless Jackalope from Pixar's "Boundin'"
Joan Gerardi from Joan of Arcadia

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm not sure if I've spelled Joan's last name correctly.
PPS - And I'm not positive I got her hair colour right when asked.

No comments: