Thursday 3 March 2005

28 Days Later

Movie review: 28 Days Later, written last night after viewing.

Would you see it again in the cinema? Please don't make me.
Would you buy the DVD? Only if forced at gunpoint.
Will you watch it again on TV? No, thankyou.
Good points? Zombies.
Bad points? Now I won't be able to sleep for three days.

I didn't realise I was scared until I walked past the stairwell and disturbed a sheet of paper. When it hit the ground and made a noise, I jumped, in that my head hit the bloody ceiling and my heart stopped for six seconds. This is not - repeat NOT a movie to watch at home alone on a dark, quiet night.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm calm again.
PPS - I just watched the last fifteen minutes of Little Britain. Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that somebody else was tormented by that movie!
Talk about a good premise!

Congrats on the Beta Testing possie as well. You'll have to let us know how it goes.

BTW I'm thinking of organising a weekend away quite soon after easter. Camping at Brunswick Heads. Would you be interested?