Thursday 10 March 2005

Double-sided lie

I've kept notes from university for various reasons, not just the fact that I'm a packrat. Having recently discovered the scanner at work here, I now have an opportunity to turn paper into plastic and burn my notes (to CD and into ashes). However, it seems the setting "two-sided original" doesn't cause the scanner to copy both sides of the original document, so what I ended up with this morning was a file containing every second page from one set of notes.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I was interrupted from further experimentation by someone who wanted to use the photocopier for "real work".
PPS - Whatever that means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn these workplace bullies, and their 'real work'.

What is this 'real work' I ask? Photocopying the latest humourous anecdote of their children? Defile the glass plate again, but photocopying their genitals? WHERE DOES IT END?

This slightly exaggerated verbal onslaught was brought to you by Cafe Society, and the triple shot flat white I have just consumed!

John said...

Let this be a lesson, kids: caffeine is bad for you. ;)

Mokalus of Borg