Monday 28 March 2005

Real Showers Rule

I've just got back from a weekend in Toowoomba - the Australian Gospel Music Festival. I'll have a full report on your desk in the morning, sir.

I was camping on-site, which meant portable hired showers and toilets for thousands of people. The shower trailer I chose to use had tiny cubicles separated by vinyl dividers and thin shower curtains. A shelf ran down the entire length of the trailer above head height for storing personal items like clothes and towels.

Although the quality of these mobile shower trailers was better than I expected, the first thing I did when I got home was jump in a real shower where you have room to swing your elbows and can place your belongings safely a short distance away.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The trailer was inadequately ventilated, too.
PPS - So all the steam condensed on the ceiling and dripped back down.

No comments: