Sunday 6 March 2005

The Sunday Mok - Felt kinda busy

I've felt a bit overrun at times this week, and that's one of my least favourite feelings.

Last Sunday involved church, rehearsal, sleep, church and bowling, in that order. There was also some television, painting, reading and gaming in there.
Monday at work I was researching knowledge management programs, which was interesting. Bible study in the evening and also another Stargate SG1 episode.
Tuesday I was in freeform R&D mode at work, due to an absence of projects. I looked into creating Visio extensions for most of the day, and that was as far as I got.
Wednesday was when I watched 28 Days Later, and also tried unsuccessfully to install Windows XP Service Pack 2 on our net gaming box. I should try again sometime.
Thursday I noticed a problem with our secondary internet machine, which is quite old now. I had a plan for gradual upgrades, but I might just move my own PC out here instead. At work I just muddled together some tiny utilities for my own interest and use.
Friday Jeff got us started on a project information management database, because he only has access to project information he stores himself and wants a good way to do it. For youth group, we went out to a church at Redcliffe. On the way back, we went via the airport and through Fortitude Valley, which is so wrong it's not funny. Apparently we took a wrong turn very early.
Saturday I saw Hitch, played some games and went out at night with Kym and Bronwyn, which was fun.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I spent Sunday mostly sleeping in between essential activities.
PPS - I must have caught up about three hours in total.

No comments: