Sunday 1 May 2005

The Sunday Mok - Suits

Last Sunday I wore my $3 pinstripe suit to church, because I felt like it. Afterwards, it might have inhibited my bowling game slightly.
Monday I had a barbeque lunch, played City of Heroes, went to bible study and slept a bit during the day. I did nothing very ANZAC-y at all, unless you count the fact that I set a goal not to kill anyone in senseless violence and stood by it.
Tuesday I managed to get into work on an expired bus ticket. The drivers are never too alert early in the morning. I probably could have shown him a shopping docket. I worked on Venture at the office and bumped into a high school acquaintance, Bhavishna, during karate.
On Wednesday I was finishing off "A+", our staff appraisals database system. I also finally received my hoodie from wigu.com: I Am Made Of Poison.
I spent Thursday rounding off the edges of A+, getting it ready for release. I dropped in at church to pick up a script for Sunday, then played The Sims 2 until sleepy-time.
Friday I worked some of the bugs and annoyances out of Venture and also set up an automatic nightly build process, so we'll always have the most recent version available for debugging or demos.
Saturday five of us went to Shelley's 21st dressed as some anonymous Secret Service operatives, protecting Mr Present. So that was another suit day. Also, me and my towel checked out The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Two words: Mostly Different.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The script I picked up on Thursday demands that I wear a suit again today.
PPS - Either this becomes my new thing or I get sick of it very soon.

No comments: