Friday 3 June 2005

Quote of the week

I'm torn between these two quotes as candidates for Quote of the Week:
"It's a retarded show and you're retarded for watching it."
My brother Ug the Caveman intelligently critiquing my choice of entertainment.
"Does this look like a wall?"
The trainee shelf-stacker at the supermarket asking customers for an opinion of his toilet paper stacking.

So this is human contact, eh?

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'll let you vote on which one you think is better.
PPS - Or you can provide your own or just read and leave.

3 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I like anything involving toilets, including paper. So I vote for the second one. It also reminded me of my very own highly amusing toilet paper story, which I may or may not have already shared with you. So that one gets my vote! :)

Anonymous said...

I think that the first comment by Ug, ironically implicates himself by making such a 'retarded' statement in the first place.

Mind you, not knowing what you were actually watching it is hard to judge whether this comment was indeed fair.

John said...

The show was Big Brother, which currently takes up a disgusting amount of my time and is banned from my conversations with most people, usually because they feel very similarly to Ug on the matter.