Friday 8 July 2005

Goth Zombies crash LARP event

The photos.
Things I did not know about the undead:
1. They smoke cigarettes.
2. They wear cowboy hats.
3. They eat at McDonald's (the McBRAINS is to die for).

Had I known about it in time and lived on the right part of the globe, I would definitely have been in on this. For those of you that don't bother or can't look at the photos, someone sent out a call for a crowd of people to dress up like zombies and attack a regular LARP meeting. The zombie horde was, apparently, pleased with the ensuing hilarity.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - LARP = "Live Action Role Playing".
PPS - That is, nerds getting fresh air and hitting each other with styrofoam.

3 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Did the zombies eat the brains of the LARPers?

John said...

There was one photo that looked like brain-eating, but I think it was (hot) zombie-on-zombie action. So if they did, there's no photographic evidence of it.

Erin Marie said...

It certainly looks like quite a day. I was just wondering if the world would be a better place if there was zombie action of eating nerds brains ...

;)

Of course, as a quasi-nerd, I should really be careful...