Tuesday 16 August 2005

It's like hide and seek. Very slowly.

They've moved my vending machine again. This was a struggle earlier in the office refurbishments. Two vending machines used to live upstairs on level 2 in the Big Kitchen. One had a large selection of drinks that I enjoyed perusing and purchasing from. Earlier in the year, they moved it downstairs and it took me a week to find it again. Now it has moved from its new accustomed spot, leaving only a sad, empty electrical outlet and a big suspicious empty space. Upstairs, where it should now live again, there is a big blank wall, China-style, dividing the office.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Perhaps this time it is on the roof.
PPS - Or maybe down in the car park.

3 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Wow, this makes me start to believe that YOU are also on TV, and that they move your vending machine for much the same reason they make the phone ring as soon as I'm at the furthest point possible away from my desk. You know, so that it's funny...

John said...

Oh, yes, I can see it now: a montage of my (approximately) five minute trip around the office, walking in circles, peeking around corners, intercut with shots of the vending machine in its new hiding place. Hilarity ensues...

Erin Marie said...

Well, I would laugh.