Thursday 15 September 2005

It's an homage

You can't be taken seriously in a business suit that shows off your midriff, but your presentation today is awful. You need a distraction. You may have to spend some time this morning adjusting your PowerPoint slides to put more interesting points way up high, so you have more excuses to reach up and point, once again exposing your distracting midriff. The board of directors will all be suitably impressed.

Happy Midriff Business Suit Day!

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I really do enjoy the Girls Are Pretty stories.
PPS - This entry inspired by a true story.

3 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Dare I ask...?

John said...

You might as well. This morning in the lift, I noticed a young woman in a business suit with a shirt that just barely showed her midriff. Expand, extrapolate, exaggerate and speculate, and I got myself a story.

Erin Marie said...

It's much funnier the way I imagined it ... with a guy as the main character.

Yep, I'm weird.