Wednesday 7 September 2005

So You Want To Be A Zombie

If you can stand playing a game with no sound, no graphics to speak of and no real-time action, but you still want to play in an apocalyptic zombie world, you might like to check out Urban Dead. It's free.

Personally, I started my character as a zombie, and that might not have been my best idea ever. I imagine there's a lot more to do if you're human. I'm currently wandering around, attempting to smash my way through barricades into buildings, where (I imagine) I'll be greeted by a waiting feast of brains. Mmm.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - "Brains..."
PPS - "Graargh."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have joined with the creative handle of Khanozool...nifty aint it - Amos

John said...

Indeed. I have been killed several times recently in Urban Dead, and spend most of my standing hours smashing down barricades ... for the greater zombie horde good. They still kill me, though.

I was extremely annoyed that I lost all of my experience points when I got killed recently. I think it might just have been the headshot from a zombie hunter, but it could easily have been just dying itself.

Anonymous said...

while it is strangely addictive, i'm still unsure wether i could be bothered to spend the required 300 years to amass skill points of any note.