Friday 18 November 2005

Testing positive for personality

All us youth group leaders had a training session last night to learn about our Myers-Briggs personality types. Unfortunately, our test results were not present, so we took our best guesses based on the information Sue presented. I came up as INTP, which means the following for you:
I - Introvert. I can get away from the computer games for a while to spend time with you, but then I'll need to spend a longer time alone to recharge.
N - Intuit. I'm an ideas man, not one for facts and figures, and I don't need to see it for it to be real.
T - Thinker. I'll make my decisions (eventually) based on my head, not my heart.
P - Perceiver. No, I won't clean my room when you ask.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'd already done this in a basic way before.
PPS - There was no questionaire last time.

No comments: