Thursday 9 March 2006

Do Not Disturb

I'm starting work early today, and planning to finish late, so I can finally make some significant progress on the other super-urgent project I have. It's recently been edged out of the usual workday by a different super-urgent project, simply because there are more people concerned about the second one. Since they can just walk straight into my open-air cubicle and slap me around (as they often do, metaphorically) I think today will entail a few odd conversations along the lines of "I'm not in right now. Please leave a message."

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I did consider placing an actual "Do Not Disturb" sign on my back.
PPS - But that would be weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DND on the back is a good idea. I've often employed similar tactics, however they were based on me emanating a somewhat evil aura to all those around me, encouraging them to stay the hell away and leave me alone.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have any effect on management.