Sunday 5 March 2006

The Sunday Mok - Major Ick

Sunday - I was running late for the morning service, mostly because I chose to post The Sunday Mok before heading off, and it took a little longer than usual. I spent the afternoon alone playing City of Heroes and helped in a drama in the evening service.
Monday - As always, there were troubles at work with timesheets. I did all I could to fix it, but didn't quite test it thoroughly. We had bible study at Erin's new place that night.
Tuesday - I got sick after lunch and headed home, which unfortunately meant a walk into the city centre. I slept for the rest of the day when I got home.
Wednesday - I stayed home from work, but even at home I get calls and nightmares about timesheets. I tried to help Brad and David sort out the timesheet issues over the phone when they called. I slept a lot and watched some Fullmetal Alchemist and Family Guy too.
Thursday - I was home from work again, but I made sure not to just sleep the day away. I watched Prison Break and Family Guy and also played City of Heroes. Dinner at Dad & Beth's.
Friday - I went back to work and had to finalise the timesheet changes, then I skipped youth group that night, to avoid infecting the kids if possible. I didn't much like doing that, but I had little choice.
Saturday - Went shopping with Deb, and that seemed to wear me out more than I expected. We had a pyjama potluck dinner with the 18-35s from church which went until after 11pm. I possibly should have left a bit earlier than that.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm not sure whether I should be eating more or less.
PPS - Often I find out that the answer is "less" when I've started eating.

No comments: