Wednesday 31 May 2006

Blogger display bug

I'd almost come to accept it as part of the interface, but this morning it struck me again. There's a bug in the Blogger interface when viewing draft posts, which makes it look as follows (in Firefox):

My only theory involves the fact that these posts don't have titles associated with them, though why that might cause such a bug I don't know. Also, that one post that's indented far to the right is always indented, so there must be something special about it.

The last point to make is that this effect goes away after refreshing the page, so it is apparently not fundamental to the display code.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm not even sure how to find out whether the folks at Blogger know about the problem.
PPS - I might go looking for that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

off da hizzle!