Thursday 25 May 2006

A maroon-coloured soul

I've mentioned previously that I care very little for spectator sports, but I do watch the State of Origin matches every year. I only managed to see the second half of last night's game, but that was the exciting one, so it's okay. Unfortunately for Queensland, a missed conversion meant that the scores were tied with three minutes to go, and a simple field goal from New South Wales effectively ended the match. I was interested to see the excitement the game generated in me, shouting gleefully at good plays and tries. It's not something I usually do, but I now understand why spectators can have so much love for a game they never play.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I need to buy Meg a little kitty clock so she knows when is too early for breakfast.
PPS - For future reference, half past four is too early.

No comments: