Thursday 22 June 2006

Eternity

The thing I crave most in my life is time. Not time by myself or time for any specific activity, just time. In my perfect world, the day is X hours long, where X is "as many as necessary". I have time to do my laundry and dishes every day. I have time to sleep in and still get to work; time to finish my projects and read all my mail. I have time to watch my television and time to do the shopping and cook a decent meal. I have endless time to spend with Deb and it never gets so late that I have to go home again. I have time to write and time to read, and before I go to sleep at night, I have time to pray it all through with my Maker. If I had the time I need, there is nothing that can upset my day. This is not an original thought.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I am least happy when I am rushed.
PPS - Deadlines are my natural predator.

No comments: