Sunday 25 June 2006

The Sunday Mok - The Thinking Dance

Sunday - I did some grocery shopping after church in the morning then took a nap in the afternoon. I continued clearing out a branch from the back yard, played City of Heroes and did the laundry, too.
Monday - I reworked some of the web pages for our performance appraisal database and booked my car in for its 20 000km service. My brother and I had dinner with Dad at the local Thai restaurant, which made me a bit late for bible study at Bridgit's.
Tuesday - I dropped my car in for its service at 08:00 and caught the bus into the city, because the busses to Spring Hill don't run at that time. That meant a long hike uphill to work. In the evening, I skipped karate to go to the movies with the rest of the churchies.
Wednesday - I tried to get my Microsoft Certified Professional ID associated with my Microsoft Partners account. Two phone calls to MS tech support, one email and a whole morning of effort had yielded no results and I was not happy. I ate at home and then went to Deb's to watch Comedy Inc.
Thursday - I mostly worked on the performance appraisals database at work, then picked Deb up for dinner at Dad & Beth's. After dinner, we left rather quickly, then watched Stargate SG-1 at Deb's.
Friday - When I woke up, the Australia vs Croatia soccer match was still going on, and Australia was down 2-1. In the evening, we took the youth group kids to Laserforce. I didn't play as well as I would have liked.
Saturday - Very uneventful. Went grocery shopping in the morning, took a walk and a nap, and watched more Stargate, all with Deb.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - "The Thinking Dance" is a complex sequence of foot motions that helps you think.
PPS - Obviously.

No comments: