Monday 24 July 2006

A quadrilemma

I woke up this morning and immediately thought:
I want to keep sleeping.
Then I thought:
But I'm supposed to have installed my new digital TV tuner this weekend. Maybe I should try to do that.
That was followed by
But if I have time for that, I should probably try to watch some of the old programs I've recorded and make some more room on my hard drive.
Then
Well, the whole reason I haven't installed the card in my PC yet is that City of Heroes had a double-XP weekend on. It's still on. Maybe I have time to get in a quick mission.
So, in summary, my brand new digital TV tuner is still in its box.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I ended up watching about 10 minutes of TV.
PPS - Yes, sometimes my thoughts have hyperlinks in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i can't believe there was no post today, it would be like the first time you have missed it, other than when you have been away