Sunday 23 July 2006

The Sunday Mok - Goths need love too

Sunday - I only started getting tired halfway through the morning church service. I had lunch at Deb's then took a nap in the afternoon. After the evening church service, we went to the local Coffee Club and they gave my iced mocha, with the last of the cream, to Stu by mistake.
Monday - I found that my bus ticket had been washed in one of my business shirts, so I had to buy my way to work with a $10 note. The driver was not too impressed. We had the first Alpha session at the church in the evening.
Tuesday - I spent the day at work looking through timesheet records to see if we missed anything. We didn't. Karate in the evening was fairly standard, then I played City of Heroes.
Wednesday - I had some differences of opinion about my priorities at work, so I made sure to get those involved speaking to each other. I had dinner at Deb's, followed by some Stargate SG-1.
Thursday - I spent the morning studying for an exam at lunchtime, which I just passed. After dinner, Deb and I finished season 8 of Stargate. There are some good episodes around that point.
Friday - I was worn out before I even got up in the morning. I fixed bugs and planned a new feature for our performance appraisal database. It still needs work. Youth group in the evening was a long chalk chase. My team gave up near the end and still only arrived a short time after the first team.
Saturday - Shopping, mostly for birthday presents for Erin. We had her birthday party in the evening and stayed with everyone else until after midnight. I dressed a bit gothic and found that it was next to impossible to look friendly.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I may post a photo of that sometime.
PPS - Maybe.

4 comments:

Erin Marie said...

A bit gothic? You walked in and I thought you were a vampire!

John said...

You always think I'm a vampire.

Patt Don V said...

eh buddy. first of all your title is stupid. goths only like goths because they no that they both need someone to care for them because they are so lonely and ashamed of their boring lives. and second, you have no life...because your a "goth"

Erin Marie said...

That's as it may be, but on this night you particularly looked like a vampire. It's like you're not scared of showing it anymore. This is disturbing for me, you know, as one of your intended victims.