Sunday 3 September 2006

The Sunday Mok - Everyone Else's Schedule

Sunday - The second and final day of Alpha camp. I tried following Mal on the drive home, but lost him somewhere in bad traffic on the freeway. I sang in the evening church service and we went to McDonald's afterwards, because the Coffee Club was crowded.
Monday - I worked mostly on the performance appraisal database and a little bit on timesheets. Dinner in the evening was at Deb's place with Sam's family too, celebrating their engagement. Deb and I watched one Angel episode before I went home.
Tuesday - Much like Monday at work. I started redesigning our basic personnel database to better represent the org chart. Karate in the evening was good, then Ug the Caveman cooked steak for dinner. I played City of Heroes after dinner and did the last ever load of washing in our now-dead washing machine.
Wednesday - I had a demonstration of the performance appraisal database which went a tiny bit worse than the last one. There were some security bugs to work out. I took Deb to Southbank for dinner and we took a few photos of the city lights. Back home we had time to watch one more Angel episode before saying goodnight.
Thursday - All performance appraisal database at work. We had Thai for dinner at Dad & Beth's and had to leave early so Ug could get to an online event on time. Deb and I watched more Angel and chatted.
Friday - More performance appraisal database work. In the evening we had a retirement party for my Dad, featuring coffee & dessert. I also called Glenys, who's just recently returned from many years in the UK. She sounds English.
Saturday - Slept in a bit then read news online, took some laundry to Deb's and went grocery shopping. Following that, we went Father's Day shopping. I took a nap in the afternoon, then we went to Tracy's birthday dinner at Toscani's at Newmarket.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I may have put a bus ticket through the laundry.
PPS - I'm not sure, though, because I can't even find the remains.

No comments: