Thursday 5 October 2006

The Goatee Dimension

I'm fascinated by role reversal worlds, like interchanging good and evil or male and female. They're very useful philosophical tools to understand the nature of things in our own situation. For example, how are events like births, deaths and weddings treated in a world where evil is exalted and good is frowned upon? What would the celebrations be like when men finally got the vote? How would our history books look if Adelle Hitler had waged a terrible peace across Europe?

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I've been known to blame wrongs (tongue in cheek) on my evil twin.
PPS - I do wonder what he'd be like.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Don't you mean what "she" would be like?

John said...

Indeed. I hadn't thought of that. She wouldn't be as much of a twin, then, but it would be interesting.

Erin Marie said...

Fraternal twins are as much twins as identical twins.

My first thought was 'He would look just like you, but would be evil'. Hope that helps.