Sunday 28 January 2007

The Sunday Mok - Another busy weekend

Sunday - I went to the airport in the morning to pick up Deb, but went to the international terminal instead of domestic. That meant I paid twice for parking. I spent the afternoon hearing Philippines stories. We also did some grocery shopping and watched Scrubs on DVD. I really liked it.
Monday - I spent the day at work on new feature requests for the performance appraisal database. I didn't quite get it all done. I had dinner at Deb's and we started watching Stargate SG-1 season 9.
Tuesday - More performance appraisals at work. At karate in the evening, the humidity made everything feel stuffy. After that, it was just a plain old night at home. I called Deb to chat.
Wednesday - I was finally able to make a release of the performance appraisal database and website. In the evening most of the church crew had dinner at Michelle's to welcome a new couple. Afterwards, Deb and I fitted in one Scrubs episode before I took her home.
Thursday - I spent most of the day fire fighting release bugs. Traffic was bad in the evening, so I walked past the congestion and caught a different bus home. Family dinner at Dad & Beth's was followed by more Scrubs.
Friday - I tried to go jogging in the morning, but the humidity was overpowering. I walked half the way. I picked up Deb at about 11:00 and went to Bridgit's for an Australia Day lunch barbeque including swim. We left at about 16:00 to go to Miv and Julia's for dinner where we stayed for the evening.
Saturday - Deb and I spent all day registry shopping at Myer at Indooroopilly except for a brief lunch break. When we got home at about 16:30, we both fell asleep. We ordered a pizza for dinner and then went to Erin's to be surprised by the day-early return of Scott.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - We're not done shopping yet.
PPS - We'll have to go to a different Myer next time.

No comments: