Sunday 4 February 2007

The Sunday Mok - Invitations

Sunday - After the morning church service, Deb and I went to Invitation House in Fortitude Valley and bought some paper and envelopes for wedding invitations. In the afternoon I fell asleep watching Van Helsing with Deb and Mia, then had a youth group planning meeting. I ran the computer for the evening church service.
Monday - I took my car in to be serviced in the morning, then spent the day at work getting the regional organisation chart details into the performance appraisal database. In the evening Deb and I had a meeting with Gwen and watched some Stargate SG-1 (season 9).
Tuesday - After the day at work, I hoped the bus would be late to give me an excuse to skip karate. It wasn't. I did laundry in the evening while watching Star Trek Enterprise.
Wednesday - Deb and I had dinner with Dad and Beth in the evening and watched some video from Deb's trip to the Philippines. Back at my place we watched some Scrubs episodes and looked through some wedding invitation designs.
Thursday - I tried to help install a database in the morning, but just couldn't get it to work, even with administrator privileges on the machine. In the evening we had the weekly family dinner at Dad & Beth's, then spent the rest of the evening working on the layout and wording of invitations.
Friday - I started reading The Joy of Work on the bus. It's funny. I spent the evening watching videos I'd flagged for later in my Google Reader news feeds and got through a lot of them. About a quarter were no longer available, though.
Saturday - Breakfast with Mal, Linda, Dad and Beth to discuss caterers for the reception, then more registry shopping in the morning. In the afternoon we started putting together some actual invitations and watched some more Scrubs.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My life seems very busy.
PPS - Friday night being the anomaly.

No comments: