Sunday 25 February 2007

The Sunday Mok - Shaped

Sunday - Deb and I drove up Mount Nebo for lunch, looking for a small cafe I remembered. Just when it seemed I'd hallucinated the whole thing, there it was. We took a nap in the afternoon, and after church in the evening went to the Coffee Club for supper.
Monday - I fell asleep on the bus to work. It probably did me some good. I had to walk for the bus in the evening, because a full one just breezed right past me. Bible study was at Deb's, and by the time we were done it was time for me to go home to bed.
Tuesday - I spent most of my working week on our performance appraisal database. Karate in the evening focused mostly on stances, then I spoke to Deb on the phone and played a bit of City of Heroes.
Wednesday - Deb and I ate dinner at Noodle Box, then finished the whole of season 2 disc 2 of Scrubs. We chatted until relatively late, too.
Thursday - Deb came over for the day and did some chores, which was really nice. We had dinner at Dad & Beth's, then left quickly to catch Murrae and Tracey at Deb's before they went home. It turns out they never came.
Friday - For youth group in the evening, we put together a chalk mural like we did last year, this time depicting Jesus' baptism. With fewer people to work on it, though, it was a bit smaller.
Saturday - I had a big breakfast at Ashgrove Baptist Church and heard Phil Jauncey speak too. He was really good. Deb and I went walking together, then shopping for my wedding shoes. In the evening, we went bowling with Murrae and Tracey, then also dinner. The four of us saw Ghostrider too, but I don't recommend it.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Our home internet connection has been throttled.
PPS - This is the second time I've typed all this out.

No comments: