Friday 11 May 2007

Friday Zombie Blogging

Microsoft have created a commercial for their own product that depicts a mob of Zunes as a zombie horde. It's a bizarre move and it's either going to endear the portable media player to zombie fans or make everyone else fear it. Time will tell. The writer of the article I've linked doesn't think it's a good idea.

Update: here's a more direct link to the video.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I agree from a marketing point of view.
PPS - As a zombie fan, I think it's cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very odd! I read the article, Not a fan is he? Also, clicked to play the ad and it shot me to a whole other site. A very pro-zunes site. Looking forward to tomorrow, I fly back from the Perth office at midnight tonight, so I may be a little bleary and bloodshot, but I'll be there, Miv said the bucks was heaps of fun!

John said...

I've added a more direct link to the post above.

The bucks day was indeed much fun! Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding!