Friday 11 May 2007

Last-minute wedding preparations

So tomorrow's the big day. Thus far we've managed to avoid any major hiccups, but I'm getting progressively more stressed. I shouldn't - everything so far has just fallen into place. This has probably been the second-easiest wedding ever planned (every eloping couple ties for first place). That doesn't mean it's been stress-free, though. "Stress-free wedding" is as much an oxymoron as "water-free ocean".

So I'm looking forward to tomorrow with a mix of anticipation, excitement and nerves. I still have to pack for the honeymoon and our orders of service are coming together as I write. Apart from that, I'm good to go.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My back is currently made of knots.
PPS - I'll see a chiropractor when I return home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be beautiful! I'm looking forward to it and I'm extremely happy for you! Lotsa love!!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes (in advance)!

John said...

Thanks to both of you and everyone else who showed up on the day. We had a great time. I'll post some photos when I get a chance.