Sunday 24 June 2007

The Sunday Mok - Must have been something I ate

Sunday - After church in the morning Deb and I met Sam, Mia and Mal for lunch. Afterwards we drove out to Chermside to pick up a late wedding present. Deb was feeling a bit ill after lunch, so she stayed in bed and I did some laundry. I sang in the evening service and came straight home afterwards.
Monday - At lunchtime I returned my Draco Malfoy costume to the shop. It was a bit of a walk. I picked up a few supplies at Coles after work and cooked dinner. Deb and I watched two Star Trek Enterprise episodes in the evening.
Tuesday - I did a little optimisation to one of our less-efficient programs at work to reduce the load on the server. I couldn't focus very well at karate in the evening. Deb made spaghetti for dinner, followed by a shared banana split.
Wednesday - Our new project at work is a bit vaguely defined so far, and I find it difficult to get started. In the evening we joined a few other people at the church to discuss worship and potential improvements. It seemed to me that we could be a much more welcoming church.
Thursday - It was cold and dark in the morning, so I really didn't want to get out of bed. My media player couldn't read some of the podcasts I've been queuing up, so my bus rides were a little less interesting than planned. Deb bought a pair of "love birds" that we've named Jade and Jasper. Family dinner at Dad & Beth's in the evening.
Friday - Deb and I had Subway for dinner before youth group which was pretty quiet. Before bed we read a bit of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Saturday - We took our dented microwave back to Myer to replace and had to get a different model instead. It was either that or wait a week. We drove out to Ikea to finally buy our bed frame and also got a new coffee table. I had planned to join some of the boys for poker in the evening (I had my chocolate buy-in ready, too) but suddenly fell ill as we were heading out. I stayed home and dozed in front of the television.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This morning I feel fine.
PPS - Maybe a bit hungry.

No comments: