Wednesday 15 August 2007

Decreasing content

I've noticed that my blog drafts file has shrunk to less than the size of my Messenger quotes file. I haven't been drafting that many blog posts recently, which would explain the decrease in size, and I also know that my quotes file is only likely to increase as time goes on. I use one quote per day, but to find the better nuggets among my blog drafts, I may discard five or six at a time. Creativity is expensive that way.
My other option is to raid my "writing" file, which contains unfinished and half-imagined pieces of general fiction writing and poetry. Of course, that well is not bottomless, and it may eventually run dry too. At that point, I imagine I will just have to stop blogging entirely, as there will be nothing left to say.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - There's still a fair bit to post here, though.
PPS - I'll still be here for another week at least. ;)

No comments: