Sunday 5 August 2007

The Sunday Mok - A pair of sickos

Sunday - I started feeling sick, and was upset that I had to miss both church services. While Deb went out to do the grocery shopping, I watched Simpsons DVDs at home. When Deb returned, we watched Scrubs.
Monday - I stayed home from work, relaxing and reading news online with a nap around lunchtime.
Tuesday - I went back to work against Deb's wishes and had a rotten day. I made an expensive mistake, too, so this was mostly a bad day. In the evening, we watched Mr Deeds.
Wednesday - I stayed home from work for the rest of the week. Deb and I watched Heroes that I'd recorded earlier. I saw the doctor in the afternoon for an excuse note and some medication.
Thursday - The electricians came by to replace a light switch and power outlet. I played City of Heroes briefly and Deb and I finished Heroes volume 1. I was feeling a bit better in the evening, but Deb had started feeling ill, so I made dinner.
Friday - Very early in the morning I was hit with a monster fever. Deb gave me some ibuprofen and put me in a cold shower because it wasn't breaking by itself. For the rest of the day I read news online. I had to skip youth group in the evening.
Saturday - More news reading, especially during Deb's first solo Mary Kay class. In the evening we went to the Hog's Breath Cafe to celebrate the class.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I watch a lot more TV and DVDs when I'm sick.
PPS - Good thing it's not all the time.

No comments: