Sunday 14 October 2007

The Sunday Mok - Many movies

Sunday - I slept in a bit before Deb and I went to church. Our weekly groceries were a bit more expensive than usual. In the afternoon, I played City of Heroes, then I sang in the evening church service.
Monday - I dropped the laptop in for repairs in the morning during work hours, so I stayed later in the evening to make up the lost time. Deb picked me up in the rain from the bus stop and we spent the evening watching Eight Below.
Tuesday - I felt depressed in the middle of the week for a few days. In the evening I had to dig my uniform out of the washing basket for karate. The smell was unpleasant. We watched Cirque du Soleil's Quidam on DVD and one Stargate episode before bed.
Wednesday - I picked up the laptop around lunchtime to be told that they had to replace the hard drive. The old one is still here, but non-functional. I cooked soft shell tacos for dinner and we watched Stomp the Yard.
Thursday - After work I took the train to Indooroopilly and met Deb and Mia to see Stardust which we all enjoyed.
Friday - I woke rather tired. I worked all week on data imports for Knowledge Workbench and finished by Friday. We had six kids at youth group in the evening, which was a nice change, and it was also good to have someone like Richard in charge.
Saturday - Deb was out all day dress shopping with Tracey, so I had the house to myself. I did laundry and dishes, then settled in to watch most of the recorded Simpsons episodes that have been building up. In the evening we went to Sizzler with the church crew to celebrate Murrae's birthday, and before bed we fit in one Stargate episode.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Network connection is down right now.
PPS - This post was composed offline.

4 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Stardust is AWESOME.

(I just had to type awesome about four times because I couldn't spell it right.)

John said...

Stardust is very cool, but I think we all know why you recommend it. ;)

Erin Marie said...

Why?

Because fantasy is my one true love - the only thing that has stayed true to me over the twenty-five and a bit years of my existence?

John said...

Well, that, plus a certain handsome swashbuckling adventurer.