Tuesday 20 November 2007

Host a Murder speed dating

On Saturday night over dinner some ideas came together that suggested an interesting event possibility: Host a Murder speed dating. It would be like any other of those Host a Murder parties, but the setting is a speed dating night, so everyone only gets a couple of minutes to talk to the other guests each round. I think it would work rather well. You could even have instructions that cause an obvious and important disturbance to the usual rhythm, like one pair standing up to yell at each other.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The specifics are still only half-baked.
PPS - Maybe one day I'll write something like this.

4 comments:

Erin Marie said...

How 'bout tomorrow?

Tomorrow is one day.

Just 'cause I like it.

John said...

And that would be today, now. I can't make any promises, and I also don't think I can finish it in one day, but it's on my list.

I won't be able to publish it here, of course, because that would ruin it all for the eventual party.

Erin Marie said...

Yes, but I know that I would be part of the eventual party, so the knowledge that it is happening is enough for me.

GO MURDER!

John said...

I immediately thought "GO MURDER!" should be on a t-shirt as soon as possible. Then I imagined the first conversation I'd have with someone while wearing it. The end result is that I'm not making that shirt.