Monday 8 December 2008

It's been a busy weekend

I've been going almost flat out or sleeping since Friday night. That evening we had a quick rehearsal for Sunday's play, then I had to rush off to join the wedding rehearsal dinner. At that point, I wasn't aware I was involved, but by the time the dinner was over I knew I was driving bridesmaids on the day.

Saturday morning was the wedding itself, where I tried to make myself as useful as possible. As mentioned above, I drove bridesmaids around, but also ended up moving chairs and holding a shade for the photographer. Saturday night was originally planned to be a dinner and games night, but Deb and I piked out and crashed. She slept very soundly after her bridesmaid's duties, but I had a very uncomfortable sleep.

Sunday morning was the final play rehearsal, followed by a tech meeting to figure out temporary computer arrangements for the church. In the evening, we finally performed the play (which seemed to be appreciated). Fortunately last night was a better sleep than Saturday.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - There are nine million bicycles in Beijing.
PPS - We heard that song a few times at the wedding.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That song keeps going through my head. I am afraid that it is stuck for good.

Erin Marie said...

And that's a fact.

John said...

I'm sorry for contributing to the ongoing imaginary audio loop. :P