Friday 15 May 2009

Friday Zombie Blogging - Plants vs Zombies

Last night, I downloaded and played a demo of Plants vs ZombiesTM and I have to say it's fun. I lost track of time long before the timed demo ran out, which is a common side-effect of fun.

Now I should note that the game was not difficult in any sense of the word - resources were not especially scarce, new weapons were given out at every level and the zombies have a hard time chewing through anything more substantial than a mushroom. But the fun of the game, at least as far as the demo goes, is not in the tower defence challenge, but in watching zombies get shot to pieces by frozen peas.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I had to use my Windows machine, since the game is a download for Mac or Windows only.
PPS - On Linux it kept offering me the Mac download.

No comments: