Friday 8 May 2009

Pre-paid mobile plans better for light users

Considering how few calls I make with my mobile phone, it's possible that a pre-paid plan is better for me. Not for Deb, though: I'm certain that paying $29 for her regular $80 of calls per month is a good deal, but paying $20 for my own $8 a month is silly. Perhaps when my contract runs out I'll switch to a pre-paid plan and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, I can always sign up for another contract.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This post was triggered by an article on Get Rich Slowly.
PPS - I haven't looked into my options in detail yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

give Virgin's Bean Counter a go.
Only online purchasing though, which means MC or VISA access, but
10c texts, and 10 per 30 second calls. $25 usually does me coupla months.

John said...

Sounds like a decent pre-paid plan. Do they eat unused credit, though?