Friday 3 July 2009

Friday Zombie Blogging - Augmented Reality Game

Augmented Reality game "ARhrrrr! is played with a device like a touch-screen mobile phone and a printed board. Watch the video to see what it's like. Basically the device simulates tiny table-top zombies on the board map and pretends to be a helicopter from which you fire at them. You can also place Skittles on the board to use as bombs. Amazing.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - M&Ms would probably work too.
PPS - From a certain point of view, I guess this qualifies as a board game.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I <3 M&M's.

I'm surviving on M&M's and water at the moment.

I'd like to play this game though. If I could eat the M&M's.

John said...

The snacks are unharmed by the game, so they can be consumed afterwards if desired.