Wednesday 5 May 2010

Alternative exercise entertainment

I've recently joined Jetts Fitness and I was interested to see that the treadmills in the gym have televisions in them. I'd be even more interested if they had DVD players or internet connectivity. With DVDs, Deb and I could do our exercise and watch movies at the same time, though we'd need two copies of any disc we wanted to watch together. Yes, broadcast TV is simpler, but DVD would make it so much more useful. Or if it had a touch screen and ebook reader software, I could get through more reading while I exercise. Maybe. Though if I'm that keen on reading, I'm sure I can bring a paper book.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - There's an input selector button on the TVs for alternative video sources.
PPS - But I couldn't see any actual alternative input plugs.

No comments: