Thursday 22 July 2010

Now with extra Science!

I've recently seen TV ads for acne cream that include the phrase "its advanced science helps blah blah" which makes me picture the packaging including a big bright starburst proclaiming "Contains Science!" I'd love to have stickers like that to put on, say, items at the supermarket or random things around town like telephone poles.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - And especially my computer.
PPS - Unfortunately a search for "science cream" doesn't turn up anything interesting.

4 comments:

Erin Marie said...

And one for your forehead?

John said...

Well, obviously. Because doing that as a tattoo would be silly.

Miv said...

Didn't XKCD bring out a t-shirt along those lines..

"STAND BACK! I'M ABOUT TO DO SCIENCE!"

John said...

Yes, I believe that's true. Also, a similar shirt, reading "I will do science to it" at TopatoCo.