Monday 25 April 2011

Taking over the world

How would you take over the world with infinite cash but only one year? Most of us have all the time in the world, but not enough money to, say, hollow out a volcano or take the moon hostage. But what if those limits were reversed? You'd have all the cash you could imagine, but a time limit of 365 days. So what would you do if, one year from today, you wanted to be remembered forever as the ultimate ruler of the world?

Personally, I'd probably start with something boring like buying up all the biggest corporations and paying off everyone's mortgages. Then I'd be not only in charge of the biggest, most powerful companies in the world, but every home owner would be on my side too.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Then I'd start on the assassinations.
PPS - Soon enough I'd be the only one willing to run any country.

No comments: