Wednesday 20 March 2013

A happy life

You know what? I have a really happy life. I'm doing what I love for a job, but I also get to write fiction and share it with the world (when people actually read it). I get to perform on stage now and then, whether singing or acting, I have a lot of good friends and there's lots (like way too much) of good TV, movies and books that I can enjoy at any time. I even have fun keeping organised and completing projects (though some of them have been uncompleted for too long). I'm married to a wonderful woman who loves me, I have a nice house (with a bit too much stuff in it) and a car that runs well. It's a really good life, and I'm pretty happy with it.

I have to remember to practice recognising the good things in my life when I feel down for no reason. That happens sometimes.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - It's happening right now, actually.
PPS - Well, maybe not right now, depending on when you're reading this, but it was.

No comments: