Sunday 18 January 2015

So hot all the time

Weight: 80.2kg
Distance: 5.49km
Time: 37m:06s
Average speed: 8.88kph

I chose to slow down a little bit this morning, because my calves have been bothering me and I wanted to give them a bit of a break. It wasn't much of a break, though. The stretching continues, as does the relentless heat and the continued absence of a home shower. The routine is getting to me again. I need to mix it up. Tomorrow perhaps I'll take the opportunity to run and shower in the city, as long as I can figure out how to handle my sweaty, smelly clothes afterwards. That plan might not survive contact with the enemy (Brisbane summer heat) though.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - At this point, I'm just keen to finish the challenge and move on.
PPS - If I can push past this, though, maybe I can build a new habit.

No comments: