Thursday 15 January 2015

Too easy

Weight: 80.5kg
Distance: 5.51km
Time: 34m:10s
Average speed: 9.68kph

It was too easy. I waited until this evening to do my run today, for reasons, and I was able to just breeze through it, no worries. It wasn't until 3.5km in that I thought anything but "this is easy", which might say something about my improving fitness and my zen state of mind. In any case, tomorrow I'll have to bump up the difficulty to level 3 and see how I go. Otherwise I'll just be cruising, not growing.

It might also have been because the aircon was on tonight, and I'm not completely sure it comes on early enough for my morning sessions to cool the whole place down. That could mean I've been running in a sweatbox in the mornings, but any evening runs are much easier. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Because of the changing inclines, the average speed measurements aren't that meaningful now.
PPS - If I were doing the same route on the streets every day, they'd matter much more.

No comments: